Monday, March 11, and Tuesday, March 12, 2013
12:00 noon–1:00 p.m.
An Approach To Sight Playing And Pattern Recognition For Students With Visual Perception Disorders
- Davis Dorrough, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
Applications Of Attribution Theory To The Private Music Student
- Amy Gardner, independent music teacher, Garner, North Carolina
Comprehensive Musicianship Education: How Well Are Piano Method Books Doing?
- Kimberley Sundell, University of Ottawa, Canada; Gilles Comeau, University of Ottawa, Canada
Mozart Klaviere: An Exploration Of Late 18th Century Keyboards
- Adrian Ries, University of South Dakota, Vermillion, South Dakota
Sustainability In Music Education: Composing Music Inspired By Nature
- Narjes Soliman, Daffodil Music Studio, Edgewater, Maryland
Teaching Song Writing Through Poetry: Exercises For Writing Lyrics
- Diane Thiel, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico