Saturday, August 4
The Maze of Arts Administration—Rising To The Challenges And Taking Advantage Of The Opportunities In The Current Climate Of Higher Education
Administrator Panel Presentation
- Valerie Cisler, Meg Gray, E.L. Lancaster
Q&A Town Hall Meeting
- Valerie Cisler, Meg Gray, E.L. Lancaster, Scott Lipscomb
11:45 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Going Mental: Practing Effective Processes in Piano Pedagogy
- Introducing Online Teaching To Your Piano Pedagogy Students
- Journals—Not Just For Writing
- Student and Teacher Flow Experiences In Group Piano
These brief, 5-minute presentations focus on a single topic, example, idea, project or technique. Lightning Talks do not attempt to cover all aspects of their subject matter, but present one facet of the idea clearly and succinctly.