Sponsored Message eMail Service
Music Teachers National Association invites you to advertise your event, program, product or service through its Sponsored Message Email Service. Your company can design, or have MTNA design, a branded HTML message that MTNA will send on your behalf via e-mail to its members, saving you print and postage costs. (Email addresses will not be provided).
Overall Demographic Information:
- 90% Female
- 10% Male
- $40,000 Average Income
- 77% Keyboard
- 11% Voice
- 7% Strings
- 5% Woodwind, Brass, Percussion
Base Cost (includes 1 selection criteria):
- $0.35 per e-mail address
- $5,000 for entire MTNA membership blast (approximately 19,000 e-mails)
Additional Selection Criteria (state, teaching area, teaching type, zip code)
- Add $25 flat fee per selection
- Minimum order: $500
- MTNA-designed e-mail: $125
- Allow 5 working days for mailing after required materials and payment are received (for those providing a JPG, GIF or HTML Code); Allow 10 working days for mailing after required materials and payment are received (for MTNA-designed email).
- Rush orders less than 5 days, add $50
- Orders cancelled before mail date: $50
- Full payment required before e-mail will be sent
MTNA believes the emails contained within its membership database to be correct. MTNA does not guarantee the outcome of any Sponsored Message nor will it be responsible for the accuracy of paid content. In no event will MTNA's liability exceed the cost of the list.
MTNA reserves the right to limit the number of Sponsored Messages sent and refuse orders deemed by MTNA to be contrary to the best interests of the membership.
MTNA will not merge its e-mail list with any other association/company lists.
Company Contact will receive a test copy of the email for approval prior to message being sent to full list.
MTNA Will Need For Each Mailing:
- You Design: GIF, JPG or HTML code accepted
- MTNA Designs: Text and images (GIF or JPG)
- Maximum image size is 130kb
- Maximum width is 590 Pixels
- Subject Line: 45 characters or less
- Company Contact Name and email address
- Payment prior to sending out email
To receive an estimate, complete a request form request form.
Any questions contact email@example.com or (513) 421-1420.